If your pool card does not work, or if you need a replacement card, please contact All-In-One.
This is an extremely serious issue and the pool gate must be kept closed at all times. Should the gate be found left open for any reason, we will take whatever corrective action necessary to ensure this doesn’t occur again. This is a liability issue that cannot be ignored.
HOURS OF OPERATION
6 AM to 10 PM daily
POOL AREA CLEANLINESS
The Mill Creek HOA Board is responsible for making sure that the pool filters are functioning properly and making sure that the resident have a safe place to relax. We are not a custodial staff and will not clean up after others. We live in a pool and tennis community and it is each resident’s responsibility as users of this facility to clean up after themselves and even go the extra mile and clean up after someone else that is not as considerate. If this problem continues we will be forced to hire a cleaning service to clean up after the residents which will cost the community money. Your help and cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Enjoy the pool and have fun, but remember, it is your pool and you need to take care of it as if it was in your backyard.
THE POOL MUST BE CLOSED FOR 24 HOURS FOLLOWING FECAL CONTAMINATION. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
Smoking is prohibited within 50 feet of the perimeter of the pool, playground, and tennis court.
CHEROKEE COUNTY SWIMMING POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Parents/guardians must ensure that infant/children using pool do not have a diarrheal illness.
- All infants/children not toilet trained and incontient individuals must wear swim diapers and plastic swim pants at all times. Violators of this rule will be fined for the pool shock treatment/cleaning fees.
- No glass beer or soda bottles, sharp objects or hazardous materials allowed in or around pool.
- No animals including dogs and cats other than service animals allowed in the pool area.
- Shower and rinse thoroughly before entering the pool.
- No food or drink allowed within five feet (5’) of pool.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult or the children will be required to leave the pool area immediately.
- Swimmers with open wounds, skin conditions, or any communicable conditions are not allowed in the pool.
- Swimming alone is not encouraged. Swim at your own risk.
- Swimmers shall wear bathings suits at all times.
- Absolutely no spitting, spouting, or blowing nose in the pool.
- Absolutely no running or rough play in the pool area.
- This pool is open from 7 a.M. To 10 p.M. Each day.
- The maximum number of swimmers allowed in the pool is 100 people.
- A first aid kit is located on the fence by the flotation devices.
- An emergency phone is located in the hallway of the pool house.
- The certified pool operator at this facility is the mill creek community association.