Here are the rules and sign-up process:
- Familiarize yourself with the tennis court rules posted below.
- A player must be confirmed as a Mill Creek resident in good standing in order to start scheduling reservations. Contact management to receive a 4-digit code that will be used during the registration process:
- Go to reservemycourt.com and sign up as a player for FREE.
- On the profile page, use the pull down menu for the Home Facility, which is The Falls at Mill Creek – Canton, GA. Enter your name, telephone, email address, user name, etc….
- An on-line profile MUST be created before a player can use either the telephone or on-line reservation system.
- Courts can be reserved for 2 consecutive hours – no exceptions!
- Reservations can be made 14 days in advance.
- Same day web and phone reservations are permitted.
- ONE reservation per day per player.
- Walk ups are encouraged if the courts are empty and not reserved.
- The hours of play that can be scheduled are from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm, seven days a week, holidays included.
TENNIS COURT RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tennis courts are intended for Mill Creek residents and their guests for tennis play only. All other activities strictly prohibited!
- No animals including dogs and cats other than service animals allowed into the tennis courts.
- Appropriate court shoes must be worn at all times on the tennis courts. Cleats and spikes strictly prohibited!
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult, or the children will be required to leave the tennis courts immediately.
- Be respectful of tennis players using the courts. No loud music around the tennis courts or heckling of tennis players will be permitted.
- All tennis players are encouraged to sign up on the reservemycourt.com website, but walk up tennis play is permitted.
- The following types of activities are strictly prohibited and violators are subject to losing tennis court access and/or significant fines:
- No skateboards, bicycles, roller blades, roller skates, or any other court surface damaging activities allowed! Violators will be asked to immediately leave the tennis courts.
- No other sports equipment permitted on the courts. Tennis racquets and tennis balls only!
- No birthday parties, social mixers, food displays will be permitted. Tennis play only on courts!
- No magic markers, crayons, spray paint or other damaging ink instruments permitted. People caught vandalizing or destroying tennis equipment will be fined and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!
- The certified tennis court operator at this facility is the mill creek community association.